Sixth Avenue West Townhomes - 2
Sixth Avenue West Townhouses - Two was built in the mid-1970’s by the Jefferson Construction Company. The location of the property was prime back then and even more so now! Residents of this 102-home community continue to enjoy this very convenient location. The development sits high on the hilltop just south of the Sixth Avenue frontage road along Holman Way. This community features great views of the western foothills and northern views over the City of Golden.
Two and Three Bedroom Floor Plans
Of the 102 Townhomes, there are 86 three-bedroom and 16 two-bedroom properties. The two-bedroom floor plans are all 900 sq. ft. There is an additional 495 sq. ft. in the basement areas. The three-bedroom layout has a total of 1,320 sq. ft., with an additional 660 sq. ft. basement area. Some homeowners have finished their basements. Including basement areas, these townhomes range between 1,485 and 1,980 sq. ft. All units have wood-burning fireplaces.
Convenient Community Amenities
Living areas are further enhanced by private patios or deck areas - great for summertime get-togethers and entertaining. Properties feature single or double car detached carports. The Foothills Recreation pool and tennis courts are just minutes away for the kids on warm summer days. The community is surrounded by greenbelts and is adjacent to open spaces and some wonderful hiking and biking trails.
Convenient Community Location
Owners have easy access to 6th Ave, I-70, C-470, RTD bus & the new light rail line, so commuting is a breeze! Colorado Mills & Denver West shopping & dining is just across 6th Avenue. The community is also just a short drive to St. Anthony Hospital the Federal Center.
Sixth Avenue West Townhouses - Two is a sought after Townhome community in a very convenient and desirable South Golden location. Properties become available every so often so keep your eye out!
Ninth Street Townhomes - Community Summary
- 102 Townhome Residences
- 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Floor Plans
- 17 Two-Bedroom Properties - 990 sq. ft.
- 83 Three-Bedroom Properties - 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2 Four-Bedroom Properties - 1,320 sq. ft.
- Basement areas are between 495 and 660 sq. ft.
- Wood-burning fireplaces in all properties
- 1 & 2-Car detached carports plus non-reserved and guest parking
- 2 blocks to Community Pool and Tennis Court
- Homeowner Association Fees - $249 per month
- HOA fees cover exterior maintenance including roof, grounds maintenance, insurance, sewer, snow and trash removal and common water service.
- HOA Contact: 303-233-4646 / www.acmhoa.com
General Price Range
$290,000 to $308,000 - Based on Recent Sales Activity.
Variables to determine accurate values include size, style, updates, upgrades, building location, property location, views, outlooks, 1 or 2 car carport, and recent market activity. Feel free to contact us with any questions.