Sixth Avenue West Townhomes - 1
Sixth Avenue West Townhouses - One feature 86 Townhouse properties. This development was built in the mid-70’s. The community boasts a fabulous location featuring western and northern views over Golden and the foothills, and east overlooking the Denver skyline.
Two and Three Bedroom Floor Plans
Of the 86 Townhomes, there are 62 three-bedroom properties and 24 two-bedroom styles. Each of the two-bedroom floor plans are 900 sq. ft. above grade with 495 sq. ft. on each of the main and upper levels. There is an additional 495 sq. ft. in the basements. The three-bedroom layout has a total of 1,320 sq. ft above grade and an additional 660 sq. ft. basement area.
Lots of Interior Space and Wood Burning Fireplaces
Counting basement areas, the townhome properties offer between 1,485 and 1,980 sq. ft. Wood burning fireplaces are standard in the 3-Bedroom townhomes. Sixth Avenue West Townhomes include single or double car detached carports. Properties feature private patios or deck areas for additional relaxation and entertainment space.
Steps to Foothills Recreation Pool and Tennis
The community is surrounded by open space and greenbelts and it's just minutes to hiking and biking trails. Another bonus is being just a half block from the Foothills Recreation District's pool and tennis courts.
Great Location for Easy Access Commutes
Owners have easy access to 6th Ave, I-70, C-470, RTD bus & new light rail system so you can get where you want to go in a hurry! Colorado Mills & Denver West shopping & dining is just across US 6. The Federal Center and St. Anthony Hospital are also nearby.
This is a great Townhouse Community in a very convenient and quiet location. Keep your eye out for one of these.
Sixth Avenue West TOWNHOUSE Div. 1 - Community Summary
- 86 Townhome Residences
- 2 and 3-Bedroom Two-Story Floor Plans
- 24 - 900 Sq. Ft. Two-Bedroom Properties - (Main and Upper Floor)
- 62 - 1320 Sq. Ft. Three-Bedroom Properties - (Main and Upper Floor)
- Basement areas can add an additional 495 to 660 sq. ft.
- The Three-Bedroom properties feature wood burning fireplaces
- 1 & 2-Car detached carports plus non reserved and guest parking
- Half block to Pool and Tennis Court
- Homeowner Association Fees - $237 per month
- HOA fee covers exterior maintenance including roof, grounds maintenance, insurance, sewer, snow and trash removal and common water services.
- HOA Contact: 303-420-4433
General Price Range
$240,000 to $304,000 - Based on Recent Sales Activity.
Variables to determine accurate values include size, style, updates, upgrades, building location, property location, views, outlooks, fireplace, 1 or 2 car carport and recent market activity. Feel free to contact us with any questions.