Green Mountain Terrace
Amberwick is a 96-unit Townhouse Community also known as Sixth Avenue West Townhouses - Five. Built in the mid-70's, this is an area of quality townhomes just off Holman Way in Southeast Golden. Amberwick property owners enjoy some of the very best city and mountain views in all of Denver.
Spacious Floor Plans
The Two and Three Bedroom homes boast between 1,472 & 1,536 square feet above grade. Many of the properties feature basements, some of which have been finished by homeowners. Basement areas are either walk-out or enclosed. Counting basement areas, total interior living spaces can offer between 2,179 and 2,277 sq. ft.
AMBERWICK Community Summary
- 96 Townhome Properties in 24 Quad style buildings.
- 2 and 3 Bedroom, multi-level floor plans.
- 1,518 to 1,536 sq. ft. above grade.
- Basement areas can add an additional 730 to 760 sq. ft.
- 1- & 2-Car detached garages plus non reserved and guest parking.
- Short walk to Community Pool and Tennis Court.
- Home Owner Association Fees - $355 per month.
- HOA fees cover exterior maintenance including roof, grounds maintenance, insurance, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, and community water services.
- HOA Contact: 303-232-9200
General Price Range
$292,000 to $325,000 - Based on Recent Sales Activity.
Variables to determine accurate values include size, style, updates, upgrades, individual property location, basement style, garage capacity, views and recent market activity. Feel free to contact us with any questions.