Chimney Creek Community
The community of Chimney Creek is a collection of 118 beautiful townhome and condominium properties built within 119 acres of gorgeous rolling hillsides, meadows and open space. The community is located in the Genesee foothills south of I-70. Chimney Creek is not only close to world class mountain recreation but still less than 1 hour from Denver International Airport.
Community Basks in Genesee's Natural Beauty
One of the foremost attributes of Chimney Creek is the natural beauty of the Genesee hills and valleys. A majority of the properties here boast commanding views and overlooks of steep rolling terrain, stands of ponderosa pine trees and grassy meadows that meander between the conifer trees. Native wildlife including elk, deer and fox can be seen in every direction. For a community location that provides easy access to both the mountains and the Denver metro area, it’s hard to top Chimney Creek.
The Chimney Creek Development
Chimney Creek was developed in two divisions with construction of Chimney Creek I (yellow overlay) commencing in early 1983 and continuing through 2002. Development of Chimney Creek II (blue overlay) began in 1996 and and continued through 2001.
Chimney Creek Division i
Chimney Creek I is comprised of 63 homes - 22 paired townhomes and 41 single and multi-level condominium properties. Division One is platted as Chimney Creek Condo Map 1 through 9 including Lot 3.
Chimney Creek Division 2
Chimney Creek II features 55 properties, including paired style townhomes in addition to single and multi-level condominium properties. Division Two is platted as Chimney Creek Vista Condo Map 1 through 8.
As previously mentioned, the variety of property styles at Chimney Creek includes both single and multi-level style townhome architecture. Additional styles include upper level two-story and single-story ground level condominium homes. Homes feature private deck areas, walk-out basements with patios and ground-level terraces.
Community amenities include the homeowner’s clubhouse, swimming pool, and tennis courts. The clubhouse and pool overlook a stream-fed pond at the center of the Chimney Creek development.
This is a great community in a convenient, picturesque location. Keep your eye out for one of these.
Chimney Creek Community Summary
- 118 townhome and condominium properties
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans
- Chimney Creek Division I - 63 properties
- 40 2-bedroom properties - 1,322 to 1,670 sq. ft.
- 20 3-bedroom properties - 1,322 to 1,925 sq. ft.
- 3 4-bedroom properties - 1,919 to 2,756 sq. ft.
- Gas log fireplaces
- 1- & 2-car attached garages
- Chimney Creek Division II - 55 properties
- 3 1-bedroom properties all at 1,168 sq. ft.
- 17 2-bedroom properties - 1,168 to 2,644 sq. ft.
- 25 3-bedroom properties - 1,168 to 2,755 sq. ft.
- 10 4-bedroom properties - 1,919 to 2,756 sq. ft.
- Gas log fireplaces
- 1 & 2-car attached garages
- Community amenities include clubhouse, pool and tennis courts
- Homeowner association fees - $309 to $345 per month
- HOA fee covers clubhouse, community pool, tennis courts, exterior maintenance including roof, grounds maintenance, insurance, snow removal, and trash removal.
- HOA Contact Information:
General Price Range
$335,000 to $692,000 - Estimation only.
Variables to determine accurate values include size, style, updates, upgrades, building location, individual property location, views, 1 or 2-car garage and recent market activity. Feel free to contact me with any questions.