Applewood Executive Condos
Applewood Executive Condominium was built in the mid-1960’s and features 22 properties. Tucked away just west of Youngfield on Willow Lane, this community is anther one of Golden’s hidden enclaves. Homeowners enjoy private patio and garden areas for entertaining and a wonderful main courtyard centered in the middle of the community residences.
One, Two and Three Bedroom Floor Plans
There are 11 Two-Bedroom, 10 Three-Bedroom and a single One-Bedroom property. The layouts are single and two-level styles. Two-Bedroom floor plans range between 899 and 1,182 sq. ft. and the Three-Bedrooms styles are between 901 and 1,319 sq. ft. Additional basement areas can add between 440 and 544 sq. ft., large enough for a game room or extra storage options. Some basements have been finished, so properties here can offer as much as 1,445 to 1,792 sq. ft. Parking accommodations feature single open garages and reserved off-street parking.
Convenient Applewood Valley neighborhood
The Applewood Executive community offers comfortable living in the popular Applewood Valley neighborhood. Walking distance to restaurants, day care and groceries is especially convenient. Colorado Mills is just minutes away for entertainment, theaters, shopping, and restaurants. Applewood Park is just a few blocks away. They offer memberships to the Pool and Tennis facilities.
Easy access for Commuters
This small community has easy access to Colfax, I-70, C-470, RTD bus and the light rail system (2 miles away) so you have several commuting options. This charming complex is one of a kind and a great place to call home.
Applewood Executive Community Summary
- 22 Condominium Residences.
- 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Floor Plans.
- 11 Two-Bedroom Properties - 899 to 1,182 Sq. Ft.
- 10 Three-Bedroom Properties - 901 to 1,319 Sq. Ft.
- Basement areas can add an additional 440 to 544 sq. ft. living space.
- Properties include a One-Car detached carport plus off street guest parking.
- Developed in 1963.
- Nearby membership access to Pool and Tennis and other Park facilities.
- Homeowner Association Fees - $279 per month.
- HOA (Self Managed) - Dues cover Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Grounds Maintenance, Insurance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal and Common Water Services.
- HOA Contact: 303-274-0430
General Price Range
$193,000 to $215,000
Estimation only. Variables to determine accurate values include Size, Style, Updates, Upgrades, Community/Building location, Individual Property Location, Basement Completion, Outlooks and Recent Market Activity.