Amberwick is a 96-unit Townhouse Community also known as Sixth Avenue West Townhouses - Five. Built in the mid-70's, this is an area of quality townhomes just off Holman Way in Southeast Golden. Amberwick property owners enjoy some of the very best city and mountain views in all of Denver.
Spacious Floor Plans
The Two and Three Bedroom homes boast between 1,472 & 1,536 square feet above grade. Many of the properties feature basements, some of which have been finished by homeowners. Basement areas are either walk-out or enclosed. Counting basement areas, total interior living spaces can offer between 2,179 and 2,277 sq. ft.
Generous Exterior Living Spaces, Views & Garages
Amberwick Townhomes feature large patios and deck areas - great for summertime BBQ's and relaxation. Many properties in the Amberwick community feature stunning views east to the Denver skyline, making these townhomes exceptionally desirable. These townhomes also feature either one or two-car attached garages.
Open Space, Trails & Recreation
The Amberwick development is surrounded by open space and greenbelts with hiking and biking trailheads just blocks away. Another bonus is it's close proximity to the Foothills Recreation District's pool and tennis courts.
Very Convenient Access
Owners have easy access to 6th Ave, I-70, C-470, RTD bus and the new light rail system. Colorado Mills & Denver West shopping, restaurants and theaters are just across 6th Avenue. Amberwick is also very close to the Federal Center and the St. Anthony Hospital facility.
AMBERWICK Community Summary
- 96 Townhome Properties in 24 Quad style buildings.
- 2 and 3 Bedroom, multi-level floor plans.
- 1,518 to 1,536 sq. ft. above grade.
- Basement areas can add an additional 730 to 760 sq. ft.
- 1- & 2-Car detached garages plus non reserved and guest parking.
- Short walk to Community Pool and Tennis Court.
- Home Owner Association Fees - $355 per month.
- HOA fees cover exterior maintenance including roof, grounds maintenance, insurance, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, and community water services.
- HOA Contact: 303-232-9200
General Price Range
$292,000 to $325,000 - Based on Recent Sales Activity.
Variables to determine accurate values include size, style, updates, upgrades, individual property location, basement style, garage capacity, views and recent market activity. Feel free to contact us with any questions.